Friday, April 19, 2013

Praying for Boston

I cannot get over the bombings in Boston.. my thoughts and prayers have been with family and friends of those effected by the blasts, the city of Boston, state of Massachusetts, and our whole nation and those who lead us. I am at such a loss for how I should even feel, a lot so because I am full of confusion and wonder..

AND then the plant explosions in Texas.. similar to a nuclear bomb explosion?! I'm praying that it was just an accident and officials treating it as a crime is just protocol.

It's times like these that make me question everything a little more.. It also saddens me how untouched the rest of the country is. Besides there being talk of this tragedy, it would never be known that our country has been attacked.

No comments:

Post a Comment