Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Dear Diary,

Still figuring my life out over here.. Questions for the day I ask myself:

-Why must a part time job demand so much stress from me?
-Where the hell am I going to be next year?
-How do I pay next year's leases down payment?
-Why don't I like my parents?
-Why don't I like my brothers?
-Why do I miss my sister?
-Why is it so hard to remain close with your best friends from home?
-If I died would the world be any different?

Ugghhh...

The good news is it is day two of my health frenzy and I am feeling good. I am going to start weighing in every Friday with updates and progress pictures to keep myself motivated. Gotta get that summer bod!

Despite the questions I have for myself I am working on the whole happiness thing. I choose happiness and am seeking pure joy because I am too blessed not to.




Until next time,
Me

No comments:

Post a Comment