Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Popping my blogging cherry

So this is what it is like to blog.. I have never been one for journaling but I have been feeling a pull to have an outlet for all the explosions of thoughts in my head so I thought since I'm always on other people's blogs, why not have one of my own.

Today's goal for myself is to take this day as my own and embrace the inner zen that is struggling to break through the loud confusion in my head.

Today's agenda: skip class and create blog, plan out my future (something I have been avoiding), class, run, class, meet my husband.. (I mean maybe?), dinner, study, sleep. Tuesday's aren't my favorite.

Here are some things that are going to get me through the day...



:: The ocean. Always the ocean. ::


:: Daydreaming about beautiful men ::


:: Running and striving to look like her. PS today is day 1 of my fitness frenzy ::


:: A good meme will always help me when I'm in need ::



:: Along with everything else I aspire to do, strengthening my faith needs to be my number one ::





No comments:

Post a Comment