Monday, April 22, 2013

Day One, check!

I ran my three miles for the day and it's not even 10am yet! I am starting my marathon training at the beginning of week two and so far I am on track! My goal is to never miss a workout and I believe it is possible. A while back when I ran my half marathon I committed to not missing a day of training and I was successful at it.


My checklist for the day:

homework

surfing

run errands

do laundry

go to class

study


It's only Monday and I know this week is going to suck a little. I have two huge tests, need to continue to figure out housing for next year, a bunch of work, and getting ready to face a baby fear of mine.. more on that later. But oh well, hard things build character.

And even though it is just Monday..



Have a happy day!


No comments:

Post a Comment