Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Hmmm..



So I was having a moment. About five minutes ago. I was about to start typing up a post about how hard life is and how I am really not sure of how things are going to turn out and I bet it's not going to be good.. but then I read a post that was on my feed, one that I needed to read. To sum it up, Ainsley (the blogger) was talking about how last month she was full of worry that she couldn't control and her resolution for May is to continually remember who is in charge.



Although this post of hers didn't take away the throbbing in my head or the tightness in my chest, it did make me stop and think that everything works out..



It's almost like He is pulling apart little things in my life to just keep me on my toes and I am not sure why He does it more to me that to other people, because even though everyone is going through their own struggles, not everyone has problems as big as some. So with that I guess there is a purpose to the problems in my life and I am not going to feel sorry for myself but instead I am going to expect that there is a reason and purpose and that everything will come together.

Lets see how it all turns out . . .

XOXO

PS here is a funny for the day. To cheer myself and anyone else up a little.


No comments:

Post a Comment